„JDAQ“ is a stand alone application based on the Nimue platform for data aquisition with the focus on motion data. It can be combined with UpperLimb software and further data analysis software tools integrated under the hood of a shared ui.
„JDAQ“ has been created for quick and easy integration of data streaming systems. Furthermore it includes components to automating complex control of external systems like robots for research purposes.
JDAQ 0.39 - 2022-07
- Added Mediapipe ROS topic
JDAQ 0.38 - 2021-09
- Added properties to configure centroid-data, greyscale-data and unlabeled-marker-data, buffersize of a Vicon-Measurement-System
- Added property „streamingMode“ to configure the streaming mode of a Vicon system
- Recording properties from Vicon (process Rate, latency information and count of lost frames) are saved into the recorded trial.
- Several bugs fix in MeasurementSystem.record(): The first timestamp is now saved; lost frames are handled correct now by saving NaN for its values
- Wrong precondition for invocation of setStreamMode()
- Handling of unlabled markers for the Vicon system
- Moving unit/group properties which are currently shown at the plane of the measurement system
JDAQ 0.37 - 2021-08
- Closing the RPS-Software disconnectes the socket connection but does not automatically reconnects the session after restarting the RPS. In consequence JDAQ can not collect data any more and must be restarted. This problem is solved by checking the connection always before recording starts to subscribe to the socket if needed. If the socket is closed a warning is written to the output and the corresponding connection-property is updated so that the disconnection status is shown in the properties ui.
- If the ROS_IP enviroment variable on the ROS host is not set, it can happen that resolving the ROS host name does not work. An UnresolvedHost exception is now catched and an appropriate warning message is written to the output. This behavoir is also documented.
JDAQ 0.36 - 2021-03
- Ringbuffer added to the RPS Measurement System, with configurable buffer size to prohibit lost frames.
- Joint temperatures are available, if the RPS version supports them.
JDAQ 0.35 - 2021-02
- Measurement System and Trigger implemenation to control the Artiminds RPS.
JDAQ 0.34 - 2021-01
- NullPointerException if a sensor is asked for rotation matrixes but only quaternions are available.
- New label attributes „interpolatorType“ and „maxgap“ to configure filling of gaps and resampling by interpolation in the input labelset defined by the trialtype. This especially allows to switch the interpolation of for trial which should be unsed for functions calibration methods.
JDAQ 0.33 - 2020-12
- NullPointerException in rare cases public PropertyGroup NextCycleROSServiceCmdClient.getResult() because switch does not allow null.
- Exception if you try to configure a non existing channel. Now an appropriate warning message is given instead.
- Loading of trials failed for files with suffix-length > 3. Not it works with longer suffixes, tested with „.rtde“.
- RTDE Measurement system integration
- Vicon Measruement system integration
JDAQ 0.32 - 2020-07
- The Vicon/Ros-Bridge sends sometimes zero value as timestamps which results in excetions thrown by Interpolation/resampling-functionality. The functionality is now more robust and interpolates such frames automatically.
- Datacollection with a sequence of trials: Pressing a key to start datacollection with the next trial-type is configurable. This allows to recording a sequence of trials with or without pressing a key before each trialtype.
JDAQ 0.31 - 2020-06
- Each MeasurementSystem defines a recording sample rate. The measurement units can sample each which a different rate. To save all timeseries with the same sample rate a resampling is done if needed.
JDAQ 0.3 - 2020-05
- New functionality to create a session folder with the name of the current date („YYYYMMDD“) in the data folders; available in the measurement/data folder nodes context menus.
- New Action „List ROS Topics“ in the Tools menu to list available ROS topics for testing purposes.
- Listen to specific ROS topics publishing UR specific data, e.g. temperatures and joint angles. A specific UR ROS driver branch developed bei the FZI is used.
Planed/known bugs to fix
- Recording can not be canceled reliable via UI.
- After processing, which adds a new d3d-file in the nodes hierarchiy the children are not shown. A restart of the application is needed
- The UI of the Action „create new session folder“ does not show if a given folder name already exists.
- The Action „Load config“ fails but configuration is loaded correctly if recording is started.
JDAQ 0.2 - 2020-03
- ROS Trigger implementation: Save additional attributes, as defined in measurement configuration xml.